Rug Suppliers Bet on Vegas
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2007 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas —
Rug vendors Mohawk, Hellenic Rug Imports, Kas Oriental Rugs, Jaipur Rugs and Merida Meridian have signed leases for the World Market Center's Building C, which is scheduled to open July 2008.
The third showroom building will house some 400 showrooms in 130,000 square feet on 16 floors, nearly 30% larger than Buildings A and B.
The top five floors of the new building will be devoted to furniture, while the 10th floor will house lighting showrooms and the ninth floor be devoted to holiday, floral and seasonal merchandise. Floors six, seven and eight will be dedicated to home accents, decorative accessories and rugs, and the first five floors will be an expansion of the Las Vegas Design Center, where spaces are open throughout the year and cater to interior designers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...