-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 951-7534
To coordinate with its Napoleon bedding collection, Croscill will introduce a new line of porcelain bath accessories by the same name. The porcelain Napoleon pieces-toothbrush holder, cotton jar, tissue cover, wastebasket, tray, embellished towels and jacquard shower curtain-feature a combination of soft blue glaze, metallic gold decals and metallic gold accents.
Three towels are also being introduced. Nostalgia is a 64/36 cotton/viscose blend and will be offered in blue, celery, champagne and rosebud. Willowbrook is 100 percent cotton and available in celedon. From the Cheri Blum licensed collection come Calla Lilies, Fresh Cut Bouquet, Rose and Freesia, all in 100 percent cotton.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...