Sphinx to debut collections in Atlanta
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/7/2004 12:04:00 PM
DALTON , Ga. — Sphinx by Oriental Weavers will show two new machine-made collections at the Atlanta Rug Market in January.
Sphinx's contemporary Lava Collection features sharp geometrics and flowing lines with bold reds and orange tones accented by rich browns. The line is machine-made in Egypt of 100 percent wool and hand-carved in the finishing process.
The Sierra Collection pairs cool-water blues with earthy browns in styles ranging from casual contemporaries to transitionals.The line is machine-made in Egypt of 100 percent wool, and features detailed hand-carving.
Both lines will initially be available in a standard runner up to a large 10-by-13-foot including 6- and 8-foot rounds. Retail on a 63-by-93-inch will be $399.
In addition, Sphinx is extending two of its collections. Andy Warhol Home, introduced last January in Atlanta , will now include six additional machine-made designs inspired by the artist's portfolio from themed to contemporary rugs.
The classic Serenity Collection is also being expanded with nine updated designs.A blend of patterns and tranquil hues of lavender, olive, and gold tones gives this collection a modern perspective.The Serenity Collection is machine-made in Egypt of 100 percent polypropylene.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...