ATMI annual meeting set
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2003 12:00:00 AM
The 2003 annual meeting of the American Textile Manufacturers Institute (ATMI) will be highlighted by a keynote speech from Grant Aldonas, Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade.
The ATMI's annual meeting is scheduled for April 2 to 4 in Coral Gables, FL. Aldonas will address those assembled on April 3 during the meeting's first general session.
He is expected to address the various commitments made by President Bush, Commerce Secretary Donald Evans and other members of the administration to the U.S. textiles industry.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...