Pratt falls from FIT, retiring after semester
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/2/2005 12:12:00 PM
NEW YORK — Christine Pratt, chair of the Fashion Institute of Technology’s Home Products Development program, is retiring from the post at the end of the spring semester.
She has been at FIT 31 years and chaired Home Products Development for the past decade."It is time to move on to my next adventure," Pratt said.The college will open a search later this year to find a successor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...