Filament group joins ITMA
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2003 12:00:00 AM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
Invista-America's Filament has joined the International Textile Market Association as an educational foundation sponsor for 2004.
A producer of Dacron polyester filament and Micromattique microfiber polyester, Invista-America's Filament also will participate in Showtime, January 2004 for the first time.
The product group manufactures polyester filament fiber for the apparel, home furnishings, upholstery and automatic textiles industry. Invista-America's Filament will show in the Suites at Market Square, space SMS 1-622. Invista also has a permanent showroom in Market Square Textile Tower to showcase its myriad products apart from Dacron.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...