Moss to head bath sales for Sunham Home
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/16/2007 1:01:00 PM
New York – Sunham Home Fashions has hired Donald Moss as National Sales Manager to head up sales and strategic market planning for the Bath Division.
Moss, a veteran of the home furnishings industry, will join the Sunham bath team on Feb. 19and will be reporting to the division director, Jane Cooney. His responsibilities will include marketing, new business development and merchandising strategies that are customer focused.
“We are excited to welcome Don to the team,” Cooney said.“His experience as both a retailer and distributor equip him well to bring new, creative energies and ideas to the marketing of our products.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...