MSLO Taps Three for Media
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/12/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York —Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSLO) has made several appointments to new positions in its media marketing area.
MSLO president of media Wenda Harris Millard indicated that these moves will better leverage the company's brands and consumer interaction.
Jacki Kelley has been named evp of media sales; Lee Heffernan is svp of integrated marketing; and Tom Barreca is svp of digital and emerging media.
Kelley was vp worldwide sales strategies and solutions at Yahoo!; Heffernan has been working with MSLO as a consultant; and Barreca was evp of World Wrestling Entertainment Enterprises.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...