Yunus, Nano-Tex to debut lux-performance sheeting
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/26/2008 2:00:00 PM
“The new line features Nano-Tex Neutralizer to provide the ultimate cotton sheeting which neutralizes odor, wicks moisture, and resists wrinkles,” said Mark Brutten, svp of marketing, Nano-Tex.
Since it is not an anti-microbial, Neutralizer represents a more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional odor management solutions, and is permanently durable, Brutten noted. He said adding the moisture wicking and wrinkle-free characteristics comfort is maximized, along with easy-care attributes.
The Nano-Tex collection, in 400 thread count dobby stripe sateen of 100% combed cotton, will be on display at the Yunus/Royale showroom, Suite 433 in 7W 34th St., beginning Sept. 15 during the New York Home Fashions Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...