HFPA, GLM opens nominations for new awards program
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/6/2004 11:03:00 AM
NEW YORK – The Home Fashions Products Association and George Little Management, producer of the New York Home Textiles Show, will launch a new awards presentation in April 2005 to replace the annual HomeTex Design Awards and the Retailer of the Year Awards ceremonies.
The new program will be called ASPIRE: Excellence, Leadership and Innovation in Home Fashions. Awards will be presented in four categories: product/design, marketing, retailing and special achievement. Eligibility has been broadened to all constituencies in the industry, including home fashion suppliers, retailers, designers and service agencies involved in advertising, marketing, licensing and publicity.
Nominating will be done online at www.nyhometextiles.com/aspire and through physical ballots at numerous locations throughout the New York Home Textiles Show at the Jacob Javits Center and out in the market, which begins this Friday. The deadline for submitting a nomination is Oct. 22.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...