Sears on State hits Chicago
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL -Sears returns to downtown Chicago next month, with a store it is calling Sears on State.
The 250,000-square-foot unit at State and Madison Streets is a historic building, originally occupied by The Boston Department Store. The new store, which opens May 23, is a full-line unit and is the company's seventh in Chicago.
This store joins a $30 million program designed to renovate the other six Chicago stores by 2003.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...