NRF: Shop.org appoints board members
September 6, 2011,
Washington D.C. - Shop.org, the digital retail division of the National Retail Federation, has added six members to its board of directors.
Newly-elected Shop.org board members include:
• Miki Racine Berardelli, chief marketing officer, Tory Burch;
• Michael Crotty, vice president, marketing, Nordstrom;
• Richard Last, JCP.com; current Shop.org board of directors chairman;
• John Lazarchic, vice president, Ecommerce, PETCO Animal Supplies Inc.;
• Daniel Schock, retail director, Google
• John Seebeck, vice president, Ecommerce, Crate and Barrel
• Scott Silverman, co-founder and vice president, marketing, Ifeelgoods Inc.
• Scot Wingo, ceo, ChannelAdvisor;
• Bernardine Wu, ceo, FitForCommerce.
Additional members of the Shop.org board of directors, who are serving the remainder of their two-year term, are:
• Anne Ashbey, vice president, marketing, Blackstone Audio Inc.;
• Bill Bass, president, Charming Direct division, Charming Shoppes Inc.;
• Troy Brown, retail practice leader, Demandware;
• Peter Cobb, co-founder, senior vice president, eBags;
• Chuck Davis, ceo, Fandango; executive vice president, Comcast Interactive;
• Patti Freeman Evans, vice president, research, Forrester Research;
• Kevin Ertell, chief marketing officer, OnlineShoes.com;
• Misty Locke, president and co-founder, Range Online Media Inc;
• Paul Misener, vice president, global public policy, Amazon.com Inc.;
• John Rogers, vice president and general manager, global E-commerce, Under Armour Inc.
Related Content By Author
TEN Collection Wows High Point Market
Home Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the November 2017 issue of Home Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at Complex Colors, Complex Times--Trend forecasters and interior designers weigh in on 2018 palettes and motifs. Other articles include: Data: Exclusive HTT soft window research; Innovation: Material Changes conference preview; Country report: India invests in the future and Fabrics: Showtime preview.