Home Textiles Today - January 9, 2012
ATLANTA - Home Source International is pursuing a multi-pronged strategy that involves opening both an Asian sourcing office and a U.S. manufacturing facility, enhancing its distribution and supply chain business and strengthening its support structure for high-end specialty accounts.
- Business Today
- Scheps Moving on From Hudson Inds.
- It Looked a Lot Like Christmas... All Around the World
- Atlanta Rug Introductions
- FTC Extends Deadline for Comments on Textile Act
- IFDA to Present Color Session at NYIGF
- Macy's, Clinton Bring Back "Million Dollar Makeover"
- 120% Lino Opens 1st U.S. store
- Cost Plus boasts sales, comp increases over the holidays
- Dollar General to Open 625 new Stores
- Macy's Store Count to Remain Roughly the Same
- Carpenter Co.'s IsoFresh Neutralizes Foam Smell
- World Market Center, WithIt to Present Programming at Las Vegas Market
- Pamida Being Absorbed into Shopko
- Brand Matters Widening its Scope
- C & F Enterprises to Host Atlanta Market Parties
- Alok International to Produce Kathy Hilton Home Collection
- HFPA Publishes Standard for Terry Towel Manufacturers
- AICO to Show Top of Bed, Accent Furniture at Atlanta Market