Home Textiles Today - October 11, 2010
NEW YORK - Media hype over a growing national bed bug population has galvanized the protector segment of the utility bedding business.
- Business Today
- Jaipur Rugs Earns Second American Graphic Design Award
- In Detail: Products for Better Sleep
- High Point Exhibitors Hopeful
- JCP Sees Improvement in Bedding and Bath
- NRF: Retailers Will Get Holiday Wish With Projected 2.3% Sales Boost
- American Pulse Survey: 75% of Consumers Not Yet Ready to Spend
- Eco-friendly Rug Company Mariachi Opens New Showroom at High Point
- Momeni Embarks on Social Media Initiatives
- HSN, Adler to Take Happy Chic on Air for Launch of New Offerings
- Nourison Catalog is "Live"
- NRF: Retailer Container Traffic Expected to Keep Increasing
- HFPA Shifts Fall 2011 Market Dates
- Belk Revamps Image with New Branding, Marketing Campaign