Home Textiles Today - July 6, 2009
The July International Area Rug Market is typically slower than its January predecessor each year. But because the economy was at such a low point six months ago and so many retailers reluctant to write orders — or in some cases, even make an appearance — this month's event might prove stronger by comparison.
- Business Today
- Manual Woodworkers & Weavers Adds Collection
- Target's Core Commodities Brand is Revamped, Becomes "Up & Up"
- Hollander Seeks New Era of Growth
- Texworld USA Readies Seminar Series
- Sferra Partners with Allied Feather & Down
- GHTA Opens Doors to Members and Newcomers
- Retail Briefs
- JLA Expands Harbor House Brand
- Specialty Retailer Focuses on Luxury
- Nourison Debuts New Merchandising Program "50 to Infinity"
- Krantz to Head Berkshire Business Development
- Impairment Charge Pushes Crown Crafts into 4Q Loss
- New Kmart Site Profiles Design Process for Home, Apparel
- Creative Accents Teams with Wools of New Zealand
- Faribault Plant Struggling
- What's New at the Atlanta Rug Show