Home Textiles Today - August 11, 2008
Home textiles exhibitors at the New York International Gift Show and Home Textiles Market here this week are putting a positive face on prospects despite the macro- and industry-wide economic conditions. For some suppliers who have come off of one or more of the recent round of regional markets, business at those events has been mixed.
- Hudson Industries Employs Sustainable Foam
- Manhattan Kids Bows Green Baby
- Martha Stewart Looks Abroad
- Home Holds Back Polo Profit
- LNT Stalking Horses Hard to Find
- EcoSnug Brings Silk Goods to U.S.
- Cornerstone Still a Drag on HSN
- New Accounts for Some at Vegas Market
- China Stuns Bath Accessories Makers
- Softline Bows 'Evidence of Evolution' Green Line
- Target Pumps Fashion to Help Home
- Richard Cohen to Bow Natori Line
- American Homeland Showing at 7W
- Milliken will Acquire Thomas Inds.
- Avanti Linens Expands Ultima Line
- Town & Country to Debut Royal Velvet
- Martha Stewart Taps Pollack for Merchandising
- Riegel Bolsters Hospitality Sales
- TexStyle Joins Juvenile Source Whisper Soft
- Iconix Bullish on Good Results, Widening Programs
- Hancock Fabrics Gets Funding
- Retail Briefs