Home Textiles Today - July 28, 2008
A federal bankruptcy court judge has approved new bidding procedures for a second round of up to 87 additional Linens 'n Things' store closings, along with waivers in its $700 million debtor-in-possession financing agreement crucial to protecting the still-struggling retailer from a devastating default.
- Business Today
- CBK Launching Build-a-Bear Décor
- Retail Briefs
- Leggett & Platt Names New Exec Roles in Top-of-bed
- Soft Goods Set Tone at Art Van
- Glabman-Himes Teams with ADF on Westlake
- WestPoint Home Hires Mischinski
- NexCen Invests in Blass, Gets Credit Breather
- Eastern Accents Launches Bedding Line
- Natori Signs Loftex for Luxury Bath
- Parents Plan Tighter BTS Spending
- Shaw Recycling Gets Cooking
- DreamFit Debuts Quilted Sheet
- HFPA Launches Website
- Design Orgs Fete Summer in NYC
- Ashley Furniture Sells 'the Concept'
- Specialty Sleep Assn. Looks to Future
- Loftex Hires Caplan for Natori Launch
- Atlanta Rug Vendors Resolute
- Vegas Ready to Rock
- Textiles Inform Lifestyle at Ethan Allen
- Fortunoff, L&T Owner Acquires Hudson's Bay Co.