Home Textiles Today - January 30, 2006
Mumbai, India — Alok Industries has set its sights on the towel business. The 25-year-old integrated apparel mill jumped into the sheeting business in 2004 and quickly became one of the leading off-shore exporters of sheets to the United States market. This summer, the company plans to begin construction of terry towel facilities.
- Business Today
- Elvis Lives – on Fabric by Cranston
- S.S. Dweck to Revive Sahara Club in Bedding and Bath
- Perdue Tuning Up Dollar General
- JCPenney to Seduce Stylish Shoppers with 'Studio'
- Al-Karam Expanding Towel Production
- Country Living Rugs to Launch from Capel
- Yves Delorme Expands Olivier Desforges in U.S.
- Federated Ups Internet Investment
- Quaker Fabric's China Partnership A Strategic Upgrade
- La-Z-Boy Opens Oldham Designer Store
- Sunvim to Increase Exports to U.S.
- Fed Reckons Outcome of May Merger
- Springs Global Makes It Official
- Angela Adams in Debut at Marshall Fields
- Bloomingdale's Elevates Three Executives
- Retail Briefs
- NRF Elects Kathwari
- Sarah Dugger Designs Available for Licensing
- Vendors Promote Newness at NY International Gift Fair