Home Textiles Today - October 31, 2005
Sugar Valley, Ga. — Mohawk Home is breeding a new generation of Laura Ashley rugs with a debut at market of more contemporary looks. “We showed new design interpretations and updated the line with large-scale florals and other evolved patterns and colors that better speak to today's customer,” said Jim Quist, vice president, sales.
- Business Today
- Mohawk Jumps Into Bed Sets
- Target Digging In
- Unifi Looking For Solutions
- Croscill Signs Bath Licenses, Expands Floral Bedding
- GLM Reworking Home Textiles Show
- Wal-Mart Pushes Sourcing
- Gilmartin Acquires Covington
- Making Noise at the NY Market
- Sleep Innovations Ventures Into Soft Furniture
- Ardwyn to Manufacture Sunbrella Trim
- Buyer's Choice
- Specialty Fibers, Weaves and Finishes Rev Up Towels
- New Tenants Move Into 230 Fifth Ave.
- NPD Offers Sales Tracking Service
- Textiles Show Honors Best
- Shippers Look to Alleviate Port Jams
- Retail Briefs
- Lawrence Home Launches Sky Collection
- Springs Will Not Abandon U.S.