Home Textiles Today - June 27, 2005
With warm weather finally settling in across the country, same-store retail sales continued to run ahead of plan during the third week of June, helped by strong sales of seasonal goods, the Johnson Redbook Index reported. Sales climbed 4.1 percent during the week, building on gains of 3.
- PDK Regency to Build Plant in China
- Quaker Goes Offshore
- Concord Global Gets Space
- Retail Briefs
- Window Petition Re-Considered
- WPS Battle Still On
- L&L Banks Huge Profit on Sale of 261 Fifth Ave.
- Family Dollar Experiences Challenging Quarter
- Chris Madden Celebrates First Anniversary
- Unifi Shifts Polyester Texturing Operations
- Material World to Feature Home Furnishings Showcase
- Heimtextil India Adds Show
- Fuzzy Picture Painted Of Second Half
- Fred's to Shake Things Up in New Prototype
- Showtime Goes 'New Age'
- Berkus Creates LNT Line
- TYU Opens for Enrollment