Home Textiles Today - March 28, 2005
New York — The bath category proved to be a hot place in home last year, earning a 2.8 percent gain in sales to $3.7 billion, according to HTT's annual bath report. Drawing their design inspiration from the spa and luxury markets, suppliers breathed new life into the solid color bath towel category by employing differentiated fiber technologies like bamboo, modal, silk and ...
- Business Today
- Government's Efforts to Consider Safeguards On Hold
- Done Deal: Lacy, Lampert Outline Future
- Forecaster Hears 'Rhythm' in the Distance
- Spring Colors Trending Toward Sophistication
- Home Depot Has Goal of Growth in '05
- J.R. United to N.Y. Market: No Thanks
- Material World Adding Home Showcase
- Pendleton Home Launches Tapestries
- World Market Center Sets 2006 Dates
- Saks to Focus on Shopping Experience in '05
- Government Web Site to Provide Import Data
- Kingsdown Licenses de la Renta
- Lowe's Aims To 'Improve Home Improvement'
- Welspun Branches Out
- Hilasal Bringing Back Beach
- Color to Brighten Up Fall and Winter
- Wal-Mart Wants Room to Grow
- Retail Briefs
- Louisville Partners With Pem-America
- LNT Plans To Get 'Better'