Home Textiles Today - January 10, 2005
New York — Cotton Incorporated has promoted Paula Rosario to the position of vice president, retail and fashion marketing. She was previously senior executive, retail and fashion marketing. Rosario reports to Ira Livingston, senior vice president, consumer marketing. Said Livingston, “Since joining Cotton Incorporated in 1995, Paula has used her retail expertise to adva...
- Business Today
- 230 Fifth Ave. to Open Internet Café
- Duralee Signs With Clark For Archives
- BASF Presents Cosinel
- Venus Hits The Beach, Martineau To Lead
- Dohler Debuts New Collections
- Hicks Promoted at Penney
- Loftex Goes After Higher End
- Hellenic Stretches Out at the AmericasMart
- Trident Targets Top 5
- Showtime Set to 'Pop'
- Court Orders Stop Of China Petitions
- CPSC Continues Flammability Process
- Welspun Charts Course For '05