Home Textiles Today - December 6, 2004
To the editor: Recently, Home Textiles Today published an issue that paid tribute to 25 people who helped shape the industry favorably during the past 25 years. There was one omission — namely, Ephraim Bloch of Perfect Fit Industries Inc., who created, invented and pioneered more accomplishments in the domestics industry than all of the people mentioned combined.
- Business Today
- PHI Grows Licensed Artist Roster
- Cody Home Expands
- Simba Brings Online Custom Towels to U.S.
- Janelle Lampp, Surya Create Branded Line
- Lillian August Store Highlights Dec Pillows
- JCP's Erb to Retire After 36 Years
- Soft Furniture Hard to Ignore
- Long-time Bloomie's Exec Dies
- Keeco Moves To Larger Digs at 295
- Home Source Develops MicroCotton Sheet
- Natco Acquires Jefferson Home
- CBK Inks Cristina Deal; Boosts Space