Home Textiles Today - July 26, 2004
Wal-Mart has become the first $3 billion retailer in the home textiles world with sales of $3.05 billion in 2003. Interestingly, Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart barely increased its lead over JCPenney, the long-time No. 1 home textiles player. And Penney, despite a good year in home textiles, just managed to keep ahead of Target, now firmly in third place in the home textiles...
- Business Today
- Pillowtex bankruptcy billing bonanza
- New patent obtained for Fosshield
- S&P drops Sears' credit rating
- Harmon greets BBB customers
- Industry seeks action in D.C.
- Retail briefs
- Cecil Saydah for sale
- Mauritius calls for emergency WTO meeting
- Licensing lessons at Showtime
- Flammability comments needed
- Sunbury creates stock plan
- Milli Home moves into 267 5th Ave.
- IFDA sets High Point dates
- Resets have Sears bullish on home