Home Textiles Today - May 10, 2004
Louisville Bedding has named Al Farias vice president of sales and marketing. He replaces Steve Elias, who was promoted to president last month. Farias has been a sales representative for Louisville Bedding since 1976 and is currently representing the company's interests with 29 accounts, primarily JCPenney, Costco, Mervyn's and May Company.
- Business Today
- Penney struts Madden's stuff
- David & Goliath at the beach
- Anna's celebrates Florida openings
- Carnation moves into 261 Fifth Ave.
- Financo takes look at 'sick' industry
- Lenzing AG acquires Tencel group
- Are bedspreads bracing for a comeback?
- Ralph taps Calvin for new head of home
- Baltic Linen enters licensing arena
- Poll: Americans have poor pillow maintenance
- Shull resigns from Hanover
- ASG launches raschel bedding line
- Retail briefs
- LNT: We're tough, but fair
- Design students honored
- Frey snaps up Fadini