Home Textiles Today - April 19, 2004
What's headed for store shelves this fall? Home textiles with strong color, dimensional weaves or prints, contemporary retro looks and Asian-inspired designs. BALTIC LINEN COMPANY Jane Berger, vice president, bedding HITS: "A hit was our Logic comforter set, a multi-colored chenille, matte and shiny, modern geometric bed, which was colored right-on in shades of natural, wheat a...
- Business Today
- Bacova revamps Virginia facility
- One style doesn't fit all: Keeco develops regional bedding
- Rudy leaves Louisville Bedding
- Harris to turn things around
- EA starts work on Shanghai facility
- High-end Hoppen hits the U.S.
- Suppliers eye hip Hispanic market
- Retail briefs
- Li & Fung: 'Look to the source'
- Habidecor enters the kitchen
- Li & Fung gauging demand for RV towel
- Phoenix Down ups direct shipping capabilities
- Foam mattresses spring up at market