Home Textiles Today - February 16, 2004
The offshore migration of manufacturing, along with the related troubles of Eastern mills, is helping to move the center of the U.S. home textiles' universe, bringing new prominence to many West Coast suppliers. The change is a clear challenge to the old unspoken view that the center of that universe was shared between New York and the Carolinas.
- Business Today
- Ralph Lauren launches fall line
- Melange Home uses menswear as muse
- Teka USA shutters showroom, trims staff
- Classic Mickey comes home
- WPS builds out sourcing team
- Penney catalog yielding dollars
- Penney execs: What's in a name?
- Gloria Vanderbilt finds a home at Kohl's
- Mohawk expands collections
- JCPenney brings Madden home
- Retail briefs