Home Textiles Today - November 10, 2003
First, the good news. Retail analysts and retailers alike are anticipating a strong holiday selling season. What's less certain is how the business will unfold going into 2004 and whether the fourth quarter will stand as another milepost on the road to recovery or merely a pleasant detour.
- Business Today
- Trio targets mid, upper tier in tufted rug launch
- Retail briefs
- K-Martha's 7 Everyday holiday themes debut
- Balta readies oversize attack plan
- Chargeback fight escalates; May added
- Trade does slow burn over flame rules
- What's new at Area: Lines, logo and log-on
- Wal-Mart sees holiday spirit in opening prices
- Eco Casa says 'Ciao' to NYC
- PJ Kids finds dreamy FAO deal
- Net asset sale closes, minus 5, for $121 mil.
- Milli brings home a new message, refined designs
- Matouk, Sferra head east
- Dollar Gen. rating bumped to "stable"
- Capel buys Mastercraft Imports
- A 'simple' idea sparked firm's birth
- JCPenney in test of smaller off-mall unit