Home Textiles Today - September 19, 2003
Table linens and kitchen textiles importer and supplier Elrene Home Fashions recently promoted Craig Siegel to the post of vp, global sourcing. Siegel was most recently product manager. Before that, he worked in expediting and operations management. He will report directly to Mark Siegel, president and ceo, and replace Steve Abramowitz, who recently left the company to pursue ...
- Business Today
- P'tex auction will be a 'long day'
- Burgos passes at 54
- Sleep Better leads way in Carpenter build up
- An evolving Divatex goes after 'in-line'
- Hellenic Canada hires vp
- DWH offering 'elegance at a price'
- Abboud abounds in enviro
- Maison et Objet blooms with color and spirit
- Park B. Smith colors the market
- WxL debuts table line
- Mftrs cheer trade talks' collapse
- Beanstalk Group lands Lillian Vernon brand
- The pressure's on...write, and be right
- Sure Fit tags agency for ads, brands
- Alan Lichtenberg, 74
- For the record
- Companies 'raid' P'tex workers
- Elder-Beerman to merge with Bon-Ton stores
- Holiday 2003 looking merry
- Bardwil to launch new Dansk line
- CHF's soft spot for hard lines