Home Textiles Today - September 1, 2003
NEW YORK—Still riding high despite a modest uptick in interest rates, the broad U.S. housing market remained relatively strong during July as sales of existing homes rose to a record high and housing starts climbed to their highest level in 17 years. The only blip in the monthly picture was the highly volatile measure of new home sales — subject to frequent wide swings — whic...
- Business Today
- Issues decided, will P'tex bidders line up?
- Kmart finds less is more in 2nd Qtr
- Decosit finds field of dreams
- Gordon to head nat'l accounts at Shaw
- Woolrich, OWA team up
- For the record
- Keeco sees reward for rebuilding
- Muscalino rises for Dan River challenge
- Linn launches own firm
- Sears wants a better Great Indoors
- Retail Briefs
- Retail briefs