Home Textiles Today - August 11, 2003
Up for grabs and fiercely contested, as Pillowtex winds down its business and prepares to slam the doors shut on its century-old operations, are a sheet and towel business worth about $675 million in 2002 — much of which may now move off-shore no matter who ends up picking up the business.
- Business Today
- Fabrics Today
- Ikea gets in touch with its softer side
- P/Kaufmann merges three divisions under Braemore
- White goods rivals clean up quickly
- '03 is B-blanket bummer
- Countdown to Pillowtex sell-off
- Clock ticks for retail picks
- SanFilippo joins HTT
- Seeing promise in orphaned bath rugs
- Retailers are suddenly just a little bit nicer
- Merchants: 'Everything must go...now'
- Retail briefs
- Croscill rocks into solid color towels