Home Textiles Today - July 21, 2003
Specialty stores continued gaining market share in home textiles during 2002, with an increase of two percentage points in share of the Top 50. The retailers moved up to 22 percent of Top 50 sales, compared with 20 percent in 2001. Despite the decline of Strouds, prior to its dissolution this summer, specialty stores also recorded the highest sales percentage increase among dis...
- Business Today
- Top dog nibbles at $3 billion
- Biddeford reinvents line and image
- New luxe levels in Pierre D's line-up
- Arvind jumps from shirts to sheets
- Colorful fresh prints light up at Showtime
- DuPont looks ahead to 'smart' products
- Pillowtex wins still more time
- Bloomies readies a "Buon Natale!"
- Rug suppliers see renewed opportunities
- IFDA event to examine window, floor markets
- Mixed profit story as Sears pares its forecast
- Mohawk inches upward in new analyst ratings