Home Textiles Today - February 24, 2003
Despite an across-the-board slide in same-store sales in all of its retailing units during the holiday season, Target Corp. managed a modest 4.4 percent increase in fourth-quarter profits, helped by a strong performance in its credit card business, where profits shot up by more than 40 percent.
- Business Today
- Merchants hope for sales avalanche
- CMI updates p-o-p kit
- 828 seeks success in island styles
- Wilansky sees spin-off in Filene's B'ment future
- Worldwide sourcing will produce gold
- Ireland sees green with new home corp.
- Searching for the softest towel
- Home Depot airs ads in Grammys
- Roman sees no changes at Revman
- International, P'tex cuddle with blanket, throw biz
- Target getting into Wal-Mart's game?
- Gladstone heads HFPA honorees
- Chief vows sales gain is job 'number one'
- Suppliers license in-house brands
- High-speed connection for Horchow.com
- Debbie Mumm teams with PHI