Home Textiles Today - February 10, 2003
Italian luxury bedding company Signoria di Firenze is the latest manufacturer to open a standalone boutique at ABC Carpet & Home, in the third-floor linen department. In the U.S. for three years, the company hopes to "find new ways of selling," said president Francesco Cappelletti.
- Business Today
- Spiegel in spiral
- For the Record
- Wellman to hike prices
- Bloomie's Home + Furniture store opens in downtown Chicago
- Sure Fit pumps team; new senior executives
- Luxury briefs
- Retail briefs
- Gottschalks closing stores; selling credit card business
- Luxury banks on quality
- Axelrod: 'We'll nearly double biz'
- Buyers bear down at winter mini-market
- HD, Levolor settle case
- People Today