Home Textiles Today - October 7, 2002
Date following the entry indicates the issue of HTT that the entry appeared in. Albert, Herman "Hy" dead at 79, Spectrum Fabrics, 6/24/02. Angelites, Christiana named manager, licensed product design, Waverly Lifestyle Group, F. Schumacher & Co., 8/26/02. Arthur, Cornelia named import assistant, Elrene Home Fashions, 7/22/02.
- Business Today
- Fabrics Today
- Arrow Home goes in new direction
- Glenoit ready for life after Ch. 11
- Orian Rugs 'sizes' up scatter rug market
- Hedaya Home completes quilt sets
- West Coast port lockout leaves suppliers dry
- Regency gains new print stylist
- Cecil Saydah refines dec pillow approach
- Peking Handicraft moves into top-of-bed
- Hanover's Harriss back in old post
- Anna's Linens to utilize new cash for expansion
- Retail briefs
- Designer licenses added
- Divatex ups thread count to 1,000
- Classic Linens gives new start to 3 execs
- Hellenic expands its throw line
- Nourison expands washable wovens
- International growth could come from Asia
- Sam's Club looks to improve execution
- Down Lite adds quilts to lineup
- Glenoit beefs up mgmt.
- CHF gains design dir.
- Sleep Innovations eyes $100M in '05
- For the record
- Springs to bolster its design dept.