Home Textiles Today - May 20, 2002
Although it constitutes a relatively small sector in many bedding departments, the approximately $550 million quilt business is evolving rapidly — simultaneously pushing better constructions and hitting new price points at both ends of the retail spectrum. But with value-enhancing techniques such as embroidery, embellishments and piecework steadily working their way down into more moderat...
- Business Today
- Hanover focuses on core brands
- Kohl's sees 1Q profits grow 40%
- United Weavers inks deal for prints
- Hecht's to roll out new prototype
- Stainmaster area rugs unveiled
- Creative Home enters new categories
- Independent textiles group closes shop
- Retail briefs
- Fiber conference slated for this week
- American Pacific to add Dockers bedding
- P'tex sees red with 1Q losses
- JCPenney revitalizes catalog, Internet biz
- Federated promotes Walker to vp post
- WPS realigns duties for Hoffman, Golden
- Federated sees more stores in its 'future'
- Sears 'lands' back in the catalog biz
- Latex Foam rises from the ashes
- Carol Smith leaves long legacy at Park B.
- People Today
- Special Report