Home Textiles Today - January 28, 2002
Quaker Fabric is introducing its first collection of Kashwere fabrics under a long-term, world-wide exclusive agreement for decorative/upholstery fabrics and top of the bed fabrics.Kashwere, a microdenier polyester yarn, creates the feel of cashmere and at the same time offers the physical properties of heavy-duty fabrics, said Larry Liebenow, Quaker's president an...
- Business Today
- Noonoo names new president
- Area rug makers extend reach of imports
- Veteran Tomchin plans next 'life'
- Hudson hopes for sales spike with full pillow
- Gift show sparks retail reaction
- Changes in store for Kmart after Ch. 11
- Retail briefs
- Shaw Rugs models new Kathy Ireland lineup
- Mohawk heats up blanket market
- CB2 passes test with three more units to open in '02
- Sphinx debuts Oasis handmade rugs
- Crate & Barrel/Marimekko
- SureFit covers Macy's with shop
- Messe Frankfurt offers Heimtextil invite to U.S.
- Kmart suppliers feel impact of bankruptcy filing
- Red light special for Kmart
- Maison & Objet offers toned down designs
- Novelty throws rally around sports
- Windham, Gear coordinate on lineup