Home Textiles Today - December 10, 2001
On the strength of a sizable delivery system and supporting staff, Mohawk Home became positioned itself to present its area rug program last week to independent carpet retailers.The program marks the first time Mohawk has created an area rug program exclusive to its independent carpet retailers, as well as independent furniture and gift retail customers.
- Business Today
- Fabrics Today
- Macy's West to pursue home sales with Liberty
- Malden files Ch. 11; gets financing
- Home Depot on target to reach $100B by '05
- Waverly shuts retail stores
- Federated pares down Internet biz
- Iodice joins Home Shopping Network
- New GA facility opens for manufacturing
- Joy and Jake cash in on 'lifestyle'
- J.R. United grows brand with new licensing alliance
- LFI to sell Sunbury
- Regal ceo retires after 28 years
- Retail briefs
- The sum of Thomaston's parts...