Home Textiles Today - June 25, 2001
JCPenney has announced the winners of its 18th annual Supplier Diversity Development Awards, the offshoot of a program through which the J.C. Penney corporation purchased more than $580 million in goods and services last year. The winner in the home division was C&F Enterprises, Newport News, VA, producer of decorative quilts and bedding accessories.
- Business Today
- Retail briefs
- Burlington exits rug biz with sale of Bacova
- Bluefly Inc. streamlines operations
- Hunter Douglas targets Gen Y
- Whitehead finds home as Domestications vp, merch.
- Hudson fills void with latex-like pillow
- Dekor cuts work force in effort to slash costs
- Capel comes back to 295 Fifth
- Mohawk licenses Kinkade
- New facility for Hellenic
- Sale looms as Thomaston files
- Home business drives Penney growth
- Federated buys Liberty